Finding JOY in my life has been a call of mine for sometime. I’ve been recording my JOY for several years now, in efforts to grow a JOYfilled heart. It has been a much needed spiritual practice for me.
I have recently been renewed by friends, Ann and other bloggers.
Jenny at A Moment Captured and Melody at Blossoming Joy inspired me to step it up for Lent.
In order to undertake more seriously our journey towards Easter and prepare ourselves to celebrate the Resurrection of the Lord – the most joyous and solemn feast of the entire liturgical year… ~ Pope Benedict XVI, 2011 Lenten Message (2)
Here is the JOY Journal that I made for my family. We’ve been entering our JOY each day after family prayer.
- hand tear or cut the images as desired.
- glue the images to the cover. overlap images for complete coverage.
- trim the edges with a nail file. be sure that there is not glue on top of the images for this step.
- repeat the above steps for the back cover.
- apply another coat of mod podge over the images.
- let dry.