How to Join: You will need to link up to this post with the designated Picture Linky from InLinkz. It should be self-explanatory, so I don’t think you’ll have any problem.
- Click on the blue “Add your link” button with the froggy face that you’ll find at the bottom of this post.
- Please be sure to add your Permalink, not your general blog address.
To get your permalink:
click on your post name.
copy the address that shows up in the address bar at the top,
paste the copied address into the “url” box for the picture linky.
- You’ll also need to enter your email address, It will not be visible to anyone.
- Copy and paste the desired First Communion JOY logo button to your computer or save it in a file. Then you can upload it to your side bar and use it in your First Communion JOY post so your visitors will know you are participating.
- Please link back to the host blog, JOYfilledfamily. This is important because it helps those who are visiting your blog, share the JOY and offer prayers for other participants.