HOW CAN YOU USE ESSENTIAL OILS?
- Put a few drops in a diffuser. Most diffusers at doTERRA use water and are effective at dispersing the oil into the air in a fine mist.
- Place a drop in diffuser jewelry. You can make your own jewelry using lava beads, air drying clay, or terra-cotta clay.
- Add a few drops to your palms, rub together, and cup your hands over your nose. Inhale deeply.
Apply oil to a cotton ball and place in the air vents of your vehicle
Mix oils in a spray bottle with water and mist over furniture, carpet, or linens
Add oil to a batch of laundry or to wool dryer balls
Use in household surface cleaners
Topically | There are also many advantages to applying essential oils directly on your skin. Some oils can help with minor skin irritations, blemishes, and more. Essential oils can be diluted for topical use to prevent any possible irritation, and especially strong oils such as Cinnamon Bark, Oregano, or Black Pepper should always be diluted. Diluting essential oils reduces the concentration, but increases the absorption rate of the oil into the skin.
Ways to use oils topically:
- Oils can also be used in traditional massage, diluted in Fractionated Coconut Oil, or by Hand & Body Lotion.
- Apply directly to pulse points, or the bottoms of your feet.
- Place on the specific area of your body that is needing concentrated support (i.e. neck and temples for head tension or muscles for extra support.)
Add a few drops of oil to a warm bath
Make a hot or cold compress by soaking a towel or cloth in water, adding essential oils, and then applying to the desired area
Ways to use oils internally:
- In a veggie capsule. Put no more than the recommended daily amounts in a veggie capsule specifically for targeted purposes.
WHAT | WHY | HOW
- Wholesale membership — 25-55% savings on future orders
- No obligation to sell the oils or purchase monthly
- FREE 30-minute phone consult to help you use your new oils and create wellness goals
- Exclusive training and support from our oil community
Get Started With Us
Simply fill in your information and select your kit & oils! Make sure you have my number #4634861 filled in so you can enjoy our community. If you aren’t interested in purchasing a starter kit and would like to purchase just a few oils, simply add the $35 Introductory Kit (this is your 1-yr wholesale membership) to your cart and then add the individual oils that you would like.
Select between Wholesale Customer & Wellness Advocate.
Wholesale Customer is the option you want if you only desire to purchase and use doTERRA.
Select Wellness Advocate if you may want to share the oils to get your oils paid for and/or create an income. As a Wellness Advocate, you can earn commissions.
Both memberships have the same perks and cost.
You can also upgrade at any point for free.
Once you check out – email me at email@example.com for a free gift and access to our exclusive FB group!
Your oils will arrive in 3-5 days!