Rose surprised us with this sweet treat. She is finding peace with our new lifestyle now that she has realized that baking, occasionally, is still an option.
Prep Time: — | Cook Time: 13 min. | Difficulty: Easy | Servings: 24 small cookies
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate (or semi-sweet) chocolate chips
- Whisk the coconut flour and the baking soda together in a med. bowl.
- Mix together the coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add the the dry ingredients into the wet, mix.
- Add the dark-chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 13 minutes.
The consistency of these cookies are a bit flakey and soft. However, they are a fine replacement to the traditional version.