The liturgical celebration of Blessed Teresa on 5 September is observed by the Missionaries of Charity as a “feast”; for all others the celebration is observed as an “optional memorial”.
- Simple Celebration for Bl. Mother Teresa
- Novena to Blessed Mother Teresa
- Missionaries of Charity – Charity Litany
- Printable Prayer Card – Lord, Make Me a Channel of Your Peace
- Coloring Page 1– Waltzing Matilda
- Coloring Page 2 – Waltzing Matilda
- Children’s Embroidery Pattern – Waltzing Matilda
- Paper Doll – Paper dali
- All Saints’ Day –Mother Teresa – Blossoming Joy
- Food Ideas & Crafts – Family at the Foot of the Cross
- Mother Teresa Tea – Catholic Cuisine
- Mother Teresa You Tube
- Mother Teresa’s Commencement Address and Press Conference, delivered at Thomas Aquinas College in June of 1982.
- Centenary Reflections & More Mother Teresa Resources
Blessed Teresa of Calcutta, you showed us the beauty of a life lived in and for love and you never stop reminding us that we are all “created for greater things, to love and be loved." Help us to live, like you, a life of love that is worthy of our calling as children of God. Amen.